Usages form provides different ways and option to calculate costs and statistics, a single or multiple subscription can be selected.
|All options work selecting a single or multiple subscription.|
Filters and Options
- Years: insert the year using the format YYYY
- Month: insert the month using the format MM
- Custom Billing: in some cases, a subscription can provide just some specific billing periods like 201811 or 201811-1, in that case we can override the pattern writing the value directly in this textbox.
- New Sheet for each subscription: creates a new Excel Sheet for each subscription.
- Subscriptions <> Department: return the costs group by subscriptions and departments plus the cost detail for all subscriptions selected
- Resource Group <> Department: return the costs group by resource groups and departments plus the cost detail for all subscriptions selected
- Total by Subscription: return the total costs for each subscription selected
- Total by Resource Group: return the total costs group by resource group for all subscriptions selected
Total by Tag Name: return the total costs group by tag for all subscriptions selected
- Name: the tag name to use
Global Costs Statistics: provide different views and useful statistics for all subscriptions selected:
- Group Product: the total cost by product type
- Group Sku-Prod. : the total cost by SKU, critical information we need to provide to Microsoft about spending and discount.
- Group Service: the total cost by service
- Group Region: the total cost by region
- Group Location: the total cost by location
- Group Dtg.: the cost detail group by product